Immerse yourself in the unique opportunity to integrating daily yoga activities into a safari vacation at Jaci’s Lodges with yoga teacher Cecilia Reygers & Ayurvedic expert Ingrid Reygers!
YOGA SAFARI EXPERIENCE AT JACI’S
The majestic Madikwe Game Reserve is the perfect environment for relaxation & submersing oneself into all the beauty the African wilderness has to offer. We are offering the opportunity to bring yourself closer to nature with daily yoga & meditation sessions amongst some of South Africa’s most scenic landscapes & remarkable wildlife.
Ayurveda & Yoga are interrelated, millennium-old sciences that target the integral health of body, spirit & mind. This East Asian well-being philosophy embraces & combines practical techniques of physical movements & nutrition practices. The goal of our approach is the healthy balance of body, mind & soul & the facilitation of guests to incorporate this knowledge into their daily routine.
- Ingrid Reygers practises & passionately teaches holistic lifestyle, Yoga & Ayurveda. She has completed her Master of Sivananda Yoga and is certified Ayurveda therapist.
- Cecilia Reygers completed her Yoga instructor training in India & is now following her passion for bringing yoga closer to nature, by integrating into the African Safari experience.
- 5 Nights’ accommodation at Jaci’s Lodges
- Expert-led Yoga & meditation sessions
- Yoga equipment
- Daily game drives
- All meals as well as sundowners & snacks
- Ayurvedic food demonstrations & personal consultations
- All drinks
3 to 8 February 2019
Note: All flights, transfers to & from Jaci’s Lodges, gratuities, travel insurance, spa treatments & all other incidental costs are excluded from rates