With access to prime game viewing areas within the Sabi Sand Reserve, guests can be assured of an exclusive Safari to be remembered. With private chef, field guide and game viewing vehicle, Jaci’s Sabi House offers our VIP guests nothing less than a spectacular luxury Safari experience.
STAY WITH US
Separate Guest Cottage:
WHATS ON OFFER?
- Twice daily game drives led by your dedicated expert field guide in private-use vehicle.
- Game drives include a sunrise / sunset stop & night drive with star-gazing.
- Private lodge swimming pool.
- Guided village trips.
- Enjoy South African inspired dishes served outdoors & prepared by private chef.
- Landscaped indigenous garden.
- Locally produced & designed fabrics, furnishings & crafts, the main house & guest cottage are show pieces of custom creations & local design.
- Fire pit and boma areas.
- Road Transfers between Arathusa airstrip & Jaci’s Sabi House are included when flying with FedAir / Unique Air / FlexeFlyer / Private Charter.
WHERE ARE WE?
- 20 Minutes from Arathusa Airport
- 1.5 Hour drive from Hoedspruit Airport
- 3 Hour drive from Mpumalanga International Airport
- 6 Hours drive from Johannesburg
- 3 Hours drive from Nelspruit
- Daily flights are available on SA Airlink, Federal Air & General Air
- Weekly flights between Sabi Sand & Madikwe every Monday, Wednesday & Friday (Based on a minimum of 4 Guests)